Ardee Credit Union Ltd has operated at the heart of our local community for over 55 years and has a membership in excess of 19,000. Located on Market Street in the town, Ardee Credit Union operated at Church Hill before moving to its stunning new facility in December 2004.
Since opening in 1962, Ardee Credit Union has grown to provide a range of financial services to members in its Common Bond in counties Louth and Meath with branches in Ardee, Collon, Louth Village and Dromiskin. Ardee Credit Union currently holds savings in excess of €80 million.
Ardee Credit Union presently has 22 staff members, 11 board members and three board oversight committee members. Niall Lambert is the CEO, with Rachel Quirke (Assistant Manager), Barry McMahon (Loans Officer) and Eileen Fanning (Head of Finance).
In addition to the opening hours of the Ardee branch – see side menu – the opening times for the Collon, Louth Village and Dromiskin offices are as follows:
Saturday: 9.30am – 2.00pm
Louth Village Office
Friday: 12.30 pm – 4.00 pm
Saturday: 9.30am – 1.00pm
Friday: 9.30am – 1.00pm
Saturday: 9.30am – 1.00pm
- Loans: For all occasions at very competitive rates, including reduced rate Student Loans.
- Full Online Banking:
- View – Account Balances, statements and transactions.
- Transfer – Funds to external bank accounts or between Credit Union balances.
- Bill Pay – Set up household bill payments and make one-off bill payments.
- Secure Messaging – Send secure messages to the Credit Union regarding your account.
- Bureau de change: Ardee Credit Union also offers a full range of foreign currencies.
- Savings & Loan Insurance: At no extra cost.
- Member’s Car Draw: With Ardee Credit Union, you can enter their monthly car draw for just €60 per year.
- A.T.M. Services: Access your savings even when the offices are closed.
- ‘CU Anywhere App’: Also available now to download on Apple or Android devices. Click here for more information.
In addition to all of the above services, Ardee Credit Union is open six days a week.
Joining the Credit Union is easy once you live or work within the parishes of Ardee, Collon, Louth Village & Stonetown, Drumconrath, Lobinstown, Tallanstown, Dromiskin and Darver. New Members are always welcome. You can see what documents are required to open an account by clicking here.
AddressMarket Street, Ardee, Co. Louth
(Ardee branch only)
Monday: 9.30am - 5.00pm*
Tuesday: 10.30am - 5.00pm*
Wednesday: 9.30am - 5.00pm*
Thursday: 9.30am - 5.00pm
Friday: 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday: 9.30am - 4.00pm
*Closed for Lunch: 12:30pm - 1:30pm